Friday, October 29, 2010

내가 항상 여기 있습니다


This image is drawn by a guy that I've only started talking to recently. But so far, I can tell that he is definately one of the sweetest guys I've met. We all have our good and bad points, and as a friend, I accept him for who he is. &despite the short period of time, I trust him already and I hope he knows that I'm here for him if he ever needs me.
We shalt be friends for a very long time.       ( :
Ps, as much as he would beg to differ, he is pretty good looking. *waggles eyebrows* ^^









On a completely different note....

OLIVER HUI. YOU BETTER WE READING THIS. :D

olidear, I hope you can pull yourself out of this one. :\ I know it will be difficult and I'll be supporting you all the way soo you are never ever ever ever alone, okay? If you need someone to talk, I'm just an email away (: haha.

&FFS, STOP PHYSICALLY HARMING YOURSELF OR I WILL PERSONALLY SOMEHOW DITCH MY EXAMS AND GET MYSELF TO ENGLAND TO STOP YOU. :@ BUT, LIKE YOU SAID, YOU DON'T WANT ME TO FAIL, SOO YOU BETTER STOP HARMING YOURSELF. RAWR. i love you <3

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe <3<3<3 I love you too Liddie ^^"

    I'm better now, there's been a new development, I'll reply your email soon =] *huggles*

    ReplyDelete