Friday, October 22, 2010

CLASS OF 2010. I WILL MISS YOU DEARLY.

Can't believe high school is over. Man, I cried so much during valedictory and final assembly (espesh after the assembly). Hello ...exams... >> .... then UNIVERSITY. YEAH BABY. LETS PARTYYYYYYY <3

To Fintona's Class of 2010,
Thank you for accepting me so easily. Changing from a large co-ed government school to ....a small girl private school was hard. I've definately had my fair share of ups and downs, but in the end, it is the people that I have met and friends that I have made that truly counts. Thank you, each and everyone, for making years 10-12 so incredibly enjoyable and I will miss your happy smiles and easy acceptance. I wish you all the best for not only the coming exams but also university, and especially, life. I know that you will all exceed and I hope that we will keep in touch.


Con affetto, Liddie. xxoo






















No comments:

Post a Comment