Saturday, October 9, 2010

In the meantime, a few photos for you peeps to enjoy ^^

vampire knight <3


...unfortunately true.. ):

one of my favorite quotes <3



appreciate the little things in life (: 


 i want those white wings *_*


well, i was waiting for something that would never happen... :\


fudgecakes, she's pretty :S swap?


DORYYYYY <3 

hahahhahah i love this image~!

i'll find my significant other. i will. <3


haha bio (: isn't this cute? but i guess only those who know the process of dna can appreciate this :3


another fav image (: that blonde kid is uber cool~


i'm listening~


I am strong. *chants to self* :S

EXACTLY! just do something for the sake of doing it (: because it makes you happy (:


soo true (Y)


how come my wishes never come true? ):


panda ~!


*free hug* :3


arghh spiders D:


wish me luck for exams :S

hehe <3

childhood imagination.... O, that was a wonderful world to be in.

keep hoping. just keep hoping.

sometimes we need to chillax a lil~ me included! 

1 comment: